- Each year team members may take a paid day off to participate in a community service activity of their choice.
- FACTS donated to Pasco United Way in 2011 and currently matches team member United Way payroll deductions.
- In 2011, FACTS donated to the Pasco Pediatric Foundation.
- FACTS donated $50,000 towards the construction of the Palm Harbor YMCA and provides ongoing support by paying the join fee for team members and family as well as 2/3 of the monthly dues since 1998.
- Following Hurricane Charlie, FACTS donated $50,000 to the Florida Home Builders Association to help those in the construction industry get back on their feet so they could rebuild our homes after the disaster.
- In 2013, FACTS made a substantial donation to Hands Across the Bay, a nonprofit organization that assists and mentors individuals and families in need throughout the Tampa Bay Area.
- Organized in 2009, The John Waddingham Memorial Food Drive is held in memory of a beloved, deceased team member during the holiday season. 6408 items were collected in 2011 and donated to a local shelter, Impact Family Ministries. By 2015 our donation had swollen to 12 pallets of food and supplies and in 2016 we had 10 pallets.
- Were the 2016 leading sponsor of the Pasco County Sunlake High School Robotics Team. Several of our engineers are also mentoring them and helping them prepare for the next FIRST Robotics Competition. We now have one of their Junior students interning with us for the Summer of 2017. He plans to co-op at FACTS in his senior year of Highschool and work for FACTS after he graduates.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act participant for interns; Eckerd Workforce Development. In 2017, an intern was hired for full time employment after the internship.
- Summer intern hiring offers students the opportunity to work with and be mentored by engineers on research and development projects.
- We donated $50,000 to The University of Florida for facilities upgrades and to support championship athletics at UF through our annual Bull Gator contributions along with season football tickets.
- FACTS’ president is on the board of directors of the non-profit Cypress Initiative whose primary mission is teen mentoring within local schools, primarily by teaching resilience and clear thinking using their SPARK curriculum. In 2016, FACTS made a substantial contribution to specifically benefit SPARK teaching.
- Contributor to the 2016 Pack A Sack, Hunger Walk through Pasco County Schools.
- FACTS Sponsored 6 teams at the 2017 27th Annual A.F.I.R.E of Pasco Bowlathon, which benefits the developmentally and intellectually disabled.
- In 2016 we hired a lobbyist to work legislation through the Florida house and senate that would protect boater’s rights throughout Florida. During this, we formed a corporation, Friends of IRB, to represent concerned residents and boaters residing in Indian Rocks Beach. We then hired a Tallahassee law firm to sue Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and we won!
- FACTS supports the arts as an annual donor to Straz Center and we are a long time Tampa Bay Lightning season ticket holder and supporter.
FACTS is a member of the National Federation of Independent Business, National Association of Manufacturers, US Chamber of Commerce and the FL Chamber of Commerce.
Want to get involved to help us make a difference in our community? Contact us!